Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 Week Prego Belly


Well I have been meaning to get this picture on my blog for some time but I finally got past my insecurity and decided to go for it. This was me at 10 weeks and as much as I'd like to say I'm showing a bit, it's really just my normal belly. Well my normal, we got married and I love to cook and eat belly. At this point I've only gained a couple pounds and most of my clothes still fit - well with a little help from a rubber band. So far other prego symptoms have inspired me to set aside tight clothes for stuff more comfy but all those symptoms are easing up a bit now. Woohoo!!! Next week will be 13 weeks and I should start pooching out. I'm excited as I have gotten a cute maternity bathing suit and some friends have given me some super cute maternity clothes. I'll try to take Belly pictures once a month so you can share my progress with me.