The other night we were both really in the mood for something sweet. With no chocolate chips and an empty ice cream container we had to get creative. So we dusted off the old High School Home Ec lesson on how to make donuts out of a tube of biscuits. Do you remember that? Anyway, it was so fun and the donuts turned out so good. Who would have thought that we'd be having such a great time so many years later from a Home Ec lesson.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, that is great, Don't remember ever seeing a reciepe to do that. How about sharing it?
Interesting indeed!!! (Oh and I didn't know the comments were hidden... do you even know they are here?)
Yes.. I just can't make it show the comments. Hmmm maybe I will try again to make that work.
Let me know and maybe I can take a look around too.
Post a Comment