With the holidays upon us, and the movers not far behind, I have fallen very behind on keeping up with our family blog. My original intent was to update it every week.... Haha yeah right. But I didn't want to much time to pass without getting more pictures of Little Boo posted. As you can see she is growing by leaps and bounds. Her car seat fits her much better now:) Oh and so does the cutie clothes that Papa picked out for her.
And speaking of cutie clothes, this is her special sleeper that Grandpa B picked out for her. We thought it would still be too big but she's filling it in nicely. Though she has gained some weight I think she is still gonna be like Mama and just be a petite, skinny little baby. Looking back at Mama's baby pictures there wasn't much pudge to be found and so far Boo is the same. Though I keep trying to tell her that this is the one time in her life as a woman where it will be cute to have pudgy thighs:)
1 comment:
Oh she is getting so big ;o) Wish I could snuggle her up some more. What a cutie ;o) (Okay so I may be a bit biased but still....)
Post a Comment