This is me and my cousin Kenley totally mesmerized (I know a big word for a 7 month old) with Grandpa's phone. He was showing us the "Gummy Bear Video". Mama is still curious about what exactly that is but don't worry Grandpa that's between the 3 of us... *wink*wink*.
Yippee lets clap for Grandpa. He lets me sit on his lap, play with his buttons, (and his phone), and he just seems happy when I am around. Mama and Papa say he is very smitten with me and that we have a very special relationship. Mama says she has visions of Grandpa spoiling me a lot in the future. Whatever Mama says, Grandpa, I say bring it on:)
Mama tells me about A. Kimmie, U. Clay and Kenley all the time. It was so fun to actually get snuggles from A. Kimmie & U. Clay again and to finally get to play in person with my cousin. Mama and I play by watching the video's of Kenley but she is a bit more fun in person. I say a bit because I kept talking to (at) her but she didn't say much. So I tried grabbing her and playing footsie with her but Mama says she doesn't like to talk as much as we do. I guess she takes after Grandpa and U. Clay. Or maybe she just hasn't had enough time to work up stuff to say. Hmmmm. I guess I'll try to chat with her a little more in July. Maybe then we can talk and pull each others clothes or something. Good Times.
1 comment:
Very cute post! Are those "butterfly kisses" that Grandma gives you Sophia? Little Kenley had a good time playing with you too and watching the Gummy Bear video that Grandpa had for us. Can't wait to see you again in July. Good job helping your mommy post some pictures for the blog!
Post a Comment