I was shocked to see just how much my body has changed over the last few months. It amazes me that when we got to TX you could hardly tell I was pregnant and now, well, enough said. So here are all the Belly Pictures that I have previously posted. I am simply amazed at how perfectly our bodies, as women, are created to do this. It's even crazier when it's your belly that is hitting max capacity... So on to the 36 week picture.
36 weeks, 26 extra pounds, a serious forward center of gravity, and a perfected pregnancy waddle. This week is exciting as we approach the finish line, or maybe I should say we end training and approach the beginning of the race.
At last weeks Dr. appointment she checked me and said that we are right where we should be and my body is definitely progressing towards labor. What??? I have been saying that I just want her to stay in there until Nov but any time in Nov would be great. Look at your calendar... that's next week. Is there such a thing as take backs? That is so soon. I told my friend that I had just gotten the hang of pregnancy I don't know that I'm ready for this labor thing yet. She said "that's about like waiting until you have enough money to have a baby, it never comes". So come what may, 2 weeks, 4 weeks or more she's a comin!!! And we're as ready as we can be. Car seat installed, bag packed, and baby's stuff/room ready to go. Everything else, I guess, we'll just have to figure out as we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment