Hope you like these photos as much as I do. They really put a smile on my face today. And don't worry if my hair excursion is successful today then I'll post pictures of that too. Oh, and next week is 36 weeks so stay tuned for pictures of the big pumpkin belly:)

Mom B's 50th Birthday. My Dad was so romantic. Mom always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon so Dad surprised her with a balloon ride for her birthday. I love this pic because it just makes me think of how much Dad loves Mom and I think my Mom looks so beautiful in this picture.
Mr. Seth when he was just a little guy:) This is before they left Omaha to live in Okinawa. He was the most hansom baby I had ever seen. I think he still holds that title by the way. He was such a happy baby and just so darn cute even at this age. It is amazing to see the little man he has grown into but there is a part of me that will always see him this way.

No comments:
Post a Comment