Unfortunately when it came to the Million $ 3D shot baby girl just would not cooperate. She must have seen the paparazzi coming as she kept blocking her cute little face with her hands... I'm sure if she could speak she would say "no comment". But the tech did get this great profile pic of her little face and hands and told us that she is positioned with her head down. So that means I keep getting punched and kicked when I feel all that movement.
For now we are rescheduled for next Wed. to try it again. If we can't get the pic then the hospital will refund our payment. Either way though we love getting to see her even if it is just in 2D. It only makes me more excited to see her in my arms.
2 comments:
Nice profile photo!
Your mom and I were able to see Kim and Clay's little one last week. It was so exciting!
Sorry she didn't want to cooperate for the money shot. We noticed last week that our little one keeps his/her hands up by their face quite a bit too (maybe something the little cousins have in common?)Hopefully next week's appt will provide the money shot for you!! Regardless I can tell she is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment