Wow! We couldn't believe it this morning when we woke up and realized that today marks our 24th week of pregnancy. Still in the "comfortably pregnant" stage it is a lot of fun to be pregnant these days.
Right now our baby girl is playing trampoline in Mama's tummy. Especially when Papa puts his warm hands on my belly. We've even been able to see my belly jump when she really gets going. Sometimes I wish I had a window into my uterus so I can see what she is up to. Is that a hand? A butt? A whole body somersault? Are the faint movements those little hands grabbing away in there? I guess those are secrets only God knows and can see right now. What a miracle.
This week I decided to add a couple of extra pictures. Since I seem to look more pregnant than the pictures reveal I thought some normal clothes pics would help you all see my belly as the rest of the world does. Oh, well maybe not the exposed belly but I wanted Papa in the picture and also to have a record of my disappearing belly button.
1 comment:
You couldn't be any cuter ;o)
Love the new pics!! Can't wait to see you next week too!
Post a Comment