Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's all about Chibi


Okay so my hubby and I are weirdo dog people. But when you have such a cute pugger how can you not be???
Last week we celebrated Chibi's 5th birthday. Really all that means is that our already spoiled dog gets a trip to her "favorite store" aka Petsmart and a scoop of ice cream all to herself. We took her to Petsmart where she decided to relieve herself not once but twice on the floor and then home for dessert. This year it was even better since I had made some white cake with white icing so she got some of that to go with her ice cream. She was so beside herself that she tried to go after my cake too. Then she ran around the house as if on a caffeine high and finally crashed out on her new bed. All and all I think it was a pretty good day to be Chibi.


No comments: