Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Bedding










Yippee!!!! Today we got the baby's bedding set and I am so excited. We decided to order it a week or so ago so that we would have it to compare colors to. Trying to line colors up based on an online picture was proving to be a pain in the rear so we went ahead and ordered it instead of waiting until we go to FL. Two day's after placing my order I went online to look at the picture on amazon only to find that it said "this item is no longer in stock and may never be in stock". What??? I had also found this set on Ebay but it was not listed there either. I was concerned that we had ordered from a company going out of business or that something had happened so I was anxious to receive our order. The company had sent us a UPS tracking number so we figured they were sending us something.
Well today it arrived right on schedule and even cuter than in the pictures!!! We love this set as it is so bright and cheery and ready for a happy, cheery, Lokker baby to sleep in it. Well maybe after we get the crib and move to FL. Now we at least have some colors to work with as I start making the blanket and stuff for our baby girl.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute cute cute! Something sweet for her to sleep on ;o)